Extreme Dating Makeover Course
Announcing the FIRST Womens Confidence Course in Australia | The 6 Week course Guaranteed to Change Your Life
Click here to View Upcoming Schedules and Download Enrolment Form
Do you want to change your success rate with finding and dating quality men?
LEARN WHAT MEN WANT!
Introducing School of Attraction’s 6 week Expert Training Course Designed For Women Looking to Become Successful by harnessing their natural personality to become interesting, fun and ultimately generate attraction quickly.
LESSONS TAUGHT IN FINDING MR RIGHT ARE AS FOLLOWS
STEP 1: Find out what’s holding you back!
• Learn about the foundation of sky-rocketing self confidence
• Assessing what kind of man you want
• Considering what kind on relationship you would like (monogamous, open, casual, one night stand etc) and how do you go about finding the man who fits the bill?
• The psychology of success and how to limit procrastination
• Learning from your past relationships and how to move forward with what you’ve learnt
• Learn how to be picky in your search for Mr Right and know what to look for
• Designing consistency and control of your environment
• Taking ownership for your mistakes and learning to change them
• How the company you keep determines how normal your social life is and breaking away from the mould
• How to truly believe in your ability to succeed to ensure you don't give up and settle for the wrong man
• Beginning with the end in mind - Not preparing yourself for failure
• Setting boundaries for men, letting them know these boundaries and deciding not to put up with any bad behaviour
STEP 2: Getting a man's attention anywhere/anytime …
• Appreciating the complex social dynamics and using it to your advantage
• Understanding your mind to eliminate anxiety and nervousness
• How to create open body language so that a man feels comfortable to approach you
• Build heart-stopping attraction from across the room
• Taking control of the situation whilst still maintaining your femininity
• Methods to get noticed that ensure an optimal success rate
• The best way to ‘bump into’ or approach a man
STEP 3: Creating conversation and rapport
• How can you be completely honest about yourself without scaring him off
• Ways to generate strong conversation with men
• How to show-case your strengths to men without showing off
• Building rapport and connection at record speed
• Pushing past awkward moments in a conversation
• Ways to make sure he knows what you want early so you don’t waste too much time
• How to let a guy know you’re interested in him without having to say it
• How to have fun at all times and be the woman guys say ‘Wow, that’s an awesome chic’
STEP 4: SCREENING MEN
• How to spot when a man is lying/manipulating/stretching the truth
• How to deal with men giving mixed messages and creating confusion
• Becoming clear on what you want in a man, and tools for identifying him when you find him
• What traits in a man to avoid like the plague
• Finding out what a man wants from you
• Learning to reject men who don't make the cut
STEP 5: CLOSING THE DEAL
• Making men compelled to call you the next day
• How to interpret a man’s intentions on a date
• Building attraction through conversation skills
• What an effective first date should feel like
• Proper etiquette on a date
• How long should a woman make a man wait for sex
• How to respectfully turn down a man’s advances without damaging his ego
• Maintaining respect and class at all times
Overview Of Sessions
2 FULL DAY THEORY SESSIONS:
WHAT ARE THEORY SESSIONS: You will spend 8 hours each session with Damien who will teach you the foundations of developing confidence in yourself with men.
TIME: 10am - 6pm
DAY: Currently Saturdays or Sundays
LOCATION: At our headquarters - Level 14, 309 Kent Street, Sydney
HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL THERE BE: Your theory sessions are in an intimate classroom environment. This promotes interesting discussion and allows students to learn from one another. All classrooms have a maximum of 10 students. This provides the perfect blend of personal attention and group learning and support.
6 WEEK PERSONALISED ACTION PLAN:
WHAT IS AN ACTION PLAN: Using his background as both a Corporate Trainer and Life Coach, Damien will prepare with each of you a 6 week action plan with goals to be completed along the way. The purpose of this action plan is to give you a step by step guide to start making the changes you need in your life right now. The mind boggles at how much can happen in 6 short weeks.
6 WEEKS UNLIMITED PHONE SUPPORT
For the entire duration of this program you will have access to Damien by telephone. This isn't just valid during business hours. Damien cares for his students very much and has an 'anytime I'm available' policy. If you meet a guy one night and the date ends at 9pm and you'd like to talk with Damien to discuss how it went; If He's available, he'll take your call. This is part of the support network School of Attraction strives to establish for its clients.
LIFE TIME EMAIL SUPPORT
Once you become a client with School of Attraction, we want you to continue receiving support for as long as you need it. Any time after the course you need advice or help from Damien or any of the School of Attraction coaches, you can email us directly and we will help you with any dating/relationship related questions you may have.
LIFE TIME COMMUNITY ACCESS
A huge part of the School of Attraction infrastructure is our online community. We have a private forum exclusively for School of Attraction students. This is an area where both men and women can write about their experiences, ask questions of the opposite sex, and learn from the experiences of others. It's a hugely supportive environment of men and women who only want to help each other be more successful in their quest to find a quality partner. We also regularly organise social outings and events for current and past School of Attraction members so that they can meet other like minded singles.
“View Prices and Upcoming Schedule”
17 QUESTIONS ….
1. Am I too old to do this course?
You may be surprised to find out that from the hundreds of students we’ve had come through our door, there isn’t a particular age group of women that defines our demographic. We suggest you have a personal chat to one of our consultants who will further determine whether this course is right for you.
2. I’ve already read everything there is to know about dating, do I need to come to the theory sessions?
Yes. The theory sessions are directly aligned with your 6 week Action Plans to provide maximum learning in the shortest amount of time. Not attending these will be a grave mistake on your part. A large portion of Damien's work is unique to the School of Attraction
3. What happens if I’m late to a session?
For theory sessions, the lifts to our office close down at 6pm. Therefore, an SOA rep will come down to the ground floor and grab you at 7pm sharp. Once the session starts at 7:10pm, the rep cannot come down and grab you as they will be in session. If you happen to get there late and cannot get access, you can then do the session with the next lot of students in a month or two’s time. For practical sessions, it is vital that you get there on time.
4. What if I can’t attend a session?
If you cannot make a theory session, you are able to attend that session when the next lot of students commence. This will be in 1-2 months time. Bear in mind that this will be disruptive to your learning.
5. Am I going to get anything in the mail about the course if I sign up?
No. We understand that some of our students want to be private about doing this course. All correspondence from us will be via email, phone call or mobile text.
6. Do I have to provide an emergency contact?
Yes. In the highly unlikely chance that something happens to you whilst in our care, we would like to be able to notify a friend or a family member.
7. Are there any extra charges other than the tuition?
The bank will charge you $2.20 administration fee, a $1.50 bank account transaction fee, a 2.2% charge for paying by Visa or MasterCard or a 4.4% charge for paying by Amex or Diners. There is no charge for direct transferring the full tuition into the SOA bank account.
8. Can I do the course if I have a medical condition/ illness/ ailment
You must let us know the full details of the situation in your enrolment form. The Head Coach will discuss this with you and make a decision whether this course is right for you.
9. Do I need to use my full name on the forum?
No. Many students use a nickname to identify themselves on the forum. You must however list your full name when you register as SOA will need to identify you in order to accept you onto the forum. Once we accept you, you can then delete your full name from your account forum.
10. Can I be completely anonymous in my enrolment?
No. Whilst we take every step to ensure privacy, you cannot neglect to fill out the enrolment form truthfully and to the best of your knowledge for moral, liability and insurance reasons.
11. Do I need to purchase anything for the course?
There is nothing mandatory for you to buy for this course.
12. Do I need to bring anything to class?
Please bring your diary to your first session. Here, you will meet your mentors and bed down exact dates for your mentor sessions.
13. Where is the meeting place at the night club?
As you enter the night club, the meeting place in on your right hand side in front of the kitchen. Your coach will give you his mobile number on your first theory session just in case you get lost.
14. Is there a dress code for the night club?
Yes. Although security is relatively relaxed on women's dress, no thongs (flip flops) to be worn.
15. Can I just call the coaches whenever I like?
Coaches are available on their mobile during the course. If you need advice at an unreasonable hour or when the coaches are unavailable, your coaches will call you back within 24 hours to discuss your conundrum.
16. I’d like to do this course with a friend. Is it possible to do it together?
Yes. We can definitely accommodate for the two of you learn at the same time. We can sometimes give discounts for two friends enrolling at the same time so contact us for more information.
17. Is there a guest list I’m on or is there a chance I won’t be allowed into the club?
We don’t organise a guest list because there’s no need for one at 8pm. If you get to the club before 8pm and you aren’t allowed into the club (which is rare), we will organise to move the session elsewhere and accommodate you as best we can.
“View Prices and Upcoming Schedule”